BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I thought her nose looks more LONG from the front. Like especially the part between the nosetrils.

Yours is smaller

put sunscreen on nose for first month and a half.

sleep elevated on back... like recliner angle.

and no glasses.

so hard to describe those glasses...

[​IMG]

find some like these but are really narrow on the sides of the head... I had a pair of sunglasses that looked like this that rested on my cheeks instead.... just try on a lot at the store... you'll find one that is super far from your nose... since there are so many white people here with TALL TALL noses.

Oh but if the nose part doesnt sit on the nose, would it look wierd?

And if they are tight at the temples, wouldnt that give a headache?

I'm actually thinking of getting both sunglasses and glasses with degrees.. since I need those soon.

So glasses with degrees (maybe slightly tinted) wouldnt be possible at all within 3 months?

Maybe I will post a pic up with the side... the only thing is when I crop it... you can't really compare it and get a true idea of what it looks like... cuz the nose and face works together and you can't really tell how it looks unless you see the whole face... but I don't want to do that... cuz I'm secretive...

my sunglasses are really big and so they kinda rested a little on my cheeks and then it was just slightly a little tight on the sides of my face to get a grip.

You can't wear anything that will rest on your nose.

How bout using the function creating blurred squares at your eyes and mouth?

So I guess its AFTER the rhino works.. we go to the shop and try around.. see if something fits the catagory?

Or do we buy before the surgery?

no... go and get a pair before... just get a pair that is WAY far out. There are pairs where even if you have a decent height bridge, they won't put weight on your nose... you just have to look for them.