BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Actually, all clinics will be able to do what you want if you set criteria like that. :biggrin: If you are going to spend money, then why not spend it on something that will make you look beautiful by enhancing your facial features and not just for the sake of having surgery. Might as well consider which nose will most likely look good at you and determine the right angles and proportions instead of randomly picking up some nose right?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore two layers for legs. Either 2 pairs of thick cotton leggings or a pair of thin leggings under skinny jeans. Thankfully, I brought along a pair of padded waterproof sneakers. They were comfortable and I walked a lot. Didn't have to worry about rainy weather as well.

Lesson learnt: to do more research.

Am trying to see if i can get my deposit back..

If you paid by credit card, can't you try canceling it? If nothing else works, try your best to get the director for your surgery. My Korean friend used to work with Grand skin centre for nearly a decade and told me Dr Kim is reputable for his skills. It's just that there are too many junior doctors at BK who are not under strict supervision.

I'm having the same problem except I don't have silicone, but instead I have rib cartilage. I feel fine with having a hard nose but the problem is that the nose is way too big. I'm looking for clinics that specialize in revision for rib noses but it seems hard. I emailed a few clinics and I'm waiting for their reply.

JW has replied to me saying they can do it, about $5000 and looking forward to my flight info WITHOUT even asking for my pictures.

Aone asked for pics and I send it to them. They just seem money hungry to me. I told them specifically that I only want a revision and nothing more because I am a student and have no money. The person replied telling me I have a flat fore head and low eyebrows and my inner eye area is low and suggested endo forehead and eyebrow lift, fat graft, and possibly chin augmentation (even though my chin was cut off in the pics .. )The pictures I sent her, I had bangs covering my forehead. How can she or the doctor judge it based on that when it's not even clear? Then she asked me to send her a picture without my bangs in the way so they can get a clear view and yet they already can tell I have a flat forehead? I know all clinics are working for the sake of money but when it becomes too obvious, it is a big turnoff for possible patients.

Still waiting for others to reply. Anyone know the email for regen?

Exactly! And don't pay right away :smile: Well good luck to you and let us know how it is going. A few people have had the same problem but have disappeared. Either that or I haven't read their post and it's covered by 10 or more pages. lol!

I hate it when clinics do this. You read one great review and then suddenly read another that will completely turn you off. :pout: Beauty really does come at a price, but they should have at least seen your photos to know what you were talking about.

Here is there site: http://eng.regen.co.kr/

I also contacted

http://nosebanobagi.co.kr
http://pitanguiplasticsurgery.com/
http://www.small-face.com/main/main00.htm

You can find their emails either near the bottom or at the side.

Where did you get your surgery done? I have suddenly grown interest in rib implants over silicon but I am still stuck in between the two.

Didn't you get yours at JW? Just wondering if your friend couldn't have gotten you in with Dr. Kim if she still had inside connections. So it is true about the junior doctors. I think that there are a lot of other "big" hospitals who run similar operations, but still can't validate if it is true.

Yup, I had mine at JW (thankfully). I met my friend after deciding on JW and paid for the deposit, though she did mention that she could help me a bit if I went to Grand. Grand quoted me $4.7mil won even without haggling ($5.8mil won for JW after haggling) so it was already a very good price without her inside connections. I am not sure if she knows BK's Dr Kim though, as she was just speaking as a local Korean who worked in the PS industry.

I actually read kisskissbang's review after posting so I decided to give JW another shot. Perhaps their english is limited? Considering kisskissbang needed a translator at JW. Dr. Suh sounds like a doctor I would like so..

Anyway, I had mine done at VIP. In my opinion my nose came out exactly like many others. A old lady who was a patient once said to me that I had a "VIP nose" too. Though, not everyone's came out looking like a typical VIP nose.

I will email the clinics you provided too. As for regen, there is a page in English but it's just basic info, no email listed :sad:

Mind sharing your nose pic? I just want to see the shape; you can crop out the identifying features. Thanks!

lol "vip nose"
sounds like a product coming out of the factory.....
but i have a really low bridge...so am considering vip right now.

How about a translator??do I need them??

The senior consultant at JW told me that the people in charge of replying emails have limited English skills. I also dropped them off my list after emailing them but ended up walking in anyway.

They have in-house translators so just let them know beforehand which language you'll need help with. Their English consultant is Yumi.

Depending on the clinics you will be consulting with. Some provide translators and some don't. Having a translator gives you a sense of added security and companionship as well, I suppose.