BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! By day 5, you can hardly tell that you went for the surgery (besides the fact that your calves look very much slimmer :biggrin:).

How long did it take for the bruising to subside? Was it faster for you (to recover from the bruising) as compared to the others who went for the surgery or did everyone else have the same recovery pace?

(Just to clarify, by bruising, I was referring to the blue-black marks and not about the pain whilst recovery.)

I am very lucky in my recovery I think! I seem to be healing really quickly, even my scars are almost gone at the back of my knees! With the bruising if you have your bandages on it will stop the bruising on your calf, but one night I only bandaged my calves halfway so there was a gap between the bandage and under my knee and thats where all the bruising happened overnight! but then it went away after I bandaged it back up :smile:

Are you thinking of getting the surgery done??

hi missjesss, did you stayed on for 2 weeks at the recommended hotel?
and normally, by when could we start walking properly?

anyone out there that's planning to go ahead with the surgery in Korea?
I'm planning to go ahead in August, and it'll be great to have company :smile:)

Hi Kren, I might be going to see Dr. Park in Oz. Let's keep in touch if I decided to go in Aug.

do u have an email? add me at [email protected]

Macgirl

hi kren

I was meant to stay over in Korea for 2 weeks but I was recovering quicker then expected so I left on the 10th day instead :smile:

It will be a while before you can walk properly it's quite hard within the first 2 weeks you can walk but not for very long and it's more like limping it's been almost a month for me since I had the surgery done and I still cannot quick walk or run or anything like that but I have absolutely no regrets I'm so glad I did it & I'm sure all in good time I will 100% recover :smile: I also stayed at the Young Dong Hotel and I recommend it to anyone going there it was nice I thought :smile:

Hi, did you do Liposuction on your thigh or do u know anyone did? did it help? do they have bigger muscle by any chance?

Macgirl88

MacGirl88

No I didn't get the liposuction on my thighs I did however get around my knees done...
I do have muscly thighs also but after getting my knees done they look good :smile: I was worrying before about how my thighs would look against smaller calves and they look so much better!

A girl I met in korea who had the surgery done aswel got her thighs done also and they looked good! so it's whatever u can afford really

I know a lot of people have been talking about surgery to reduce calve size...but has anyone every tried:

2B Alternative Skirt Ready or 2B Alternative for Legs?

I read a lot of reviews online and saw it on a beauty TV show from Taiwan and it's highly recommended. Does anyone have any experience or comments about this product?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
wow i can't believe i found this thread, it's been so helpful, you ladies are all so resourceful and supportive, i too am contemplating this surgery from oz! my only concern is being able to walk afterwards... i'm a nurse in the states and i spend most of my day on my feet... i don't know if it's advisable for me to get this surgery if i won't be able to properly rest/stretch my legs during the post op period... :hrmm:

haileyc

What's the longest you can take for your holidays, if your a nurse I would recommend taking 3 weeks off work for the surgery, I healed pretty quickly but everyone is different you could either heal fast or slow but I think 3 weeks is a decent amount of time.