BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDEED!!! I could get cheaper lashes elsewhere too! Just that.......I dont know how to put them on. LOL:P

keenose,

I'm sure if you bring a photo to Dr. Chuang, he can do the double eyelid you request. I just don't agree with his natural taste. He is really good at epi. Both me and my friend didn't get any scarring and it's very pretty...

and I don't know if Jong is, unfortunately....

Hey! Thanks for responding!!

Sure they have mostly Asian clientelle, but the clinics do about 15-20% foreigners, don't they? ... The doctors here seem really skilled and I'm already living in Korea! I have an apartment near Seoul. It's most convenient for me to get it done here.

I love the look of the noses I saw on the OZ site, they look natural, and despite what Jas says, the clinic claims to have an in house anastesiologist(sp.?)

Do you guys know what clinics most foreigners go to? BK? Do you have the web link?

I know I'm on the wrong forum, hahaha, but I really appreciate the advice. ;) Thanks @@@-

Unfortunately, I dont see ALOT of double eyelid photos on his website. Those ON his website, dont really look good to me too.

But I've seen that guy from the SG forum, he got his "eurasian" look like what he wanted from Dr Chuang.
He says he is not conservative and really gave him what he wanted right?

Ahhh I know he is good with epi... do you think I can like... go to him for epi.. and go to jong for double eyelids? LOL

If you're asking about which clinic foreigners go to, I dont really know too:P

Miss Eve,

Foreign clients meaning clients from China, Japan, or Asians from around the world. This does not mean Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, etc. I guarantee you that if you step into those clinics, it will not be 15-20% Caucasian, black, and hispanic... it will be 15-20% Chinese, Japanese, Singaporean, Asians from around the world.

The noses they do do look good... but they added an implant to get that look... not break it down... besides, if you had a nose that is considered high on an Asian, it would still be considered low for a Caucasian.

I don't know a single white person that needs an implant for their nose. They usually opt to break the bone and make it lower or shave a hump off... this isn't practiced that much in Asia. Plus, keep in mind that your skin is also VERY different. The skin is much thinner! It is a complete NO NO to put silicone in it... whereas it is ok for Asians. Doctors, when performing with thin skin have to pay a LOT of attention, because any mistake will show under thin skin. Your scarring tendencies will also be different to that of an Asian's....Anatomy of the internal nose is different, etc... These are the same reasons why so many Asians tend to go to Asia instead of Canada or the US.

I know that it is convenient, and I know how tempting it must be... But, it is also much more convenient for the girls on this forum to go in the US... but, we don't. If you want the best results, and least risk, please don't do the surgery in Korea. The doctors are very talented, but talented with Asians. For the doctors that are talented with Caucasians, they are not going to be in an Asian country.

This is just my opinion. I know this isn't what someone would want to hear. :sad:

keenose,

Yes, his eyes definitely looked Eurasian.. he had posted a pic once. but he also changed a lot of other things to make it look cohesive... like higher brow, and nose implant... and all this stuff... he did a lot... and I can't remember everything. sorry.

AWWWWWWWww show us some pictures!!! :tup:

Been waiting anxiously to seeeeeee :P

Yeah I did read that Epi has a high rate of scarring! So thats why I am not too sure with Jong, especially when he said that he cant be sure.. that there wont be scars.

I agree so much with what she says... Go to the ones that are better for YOU..

I think he did something called.. eye succus pad thing! That gave him a deep set of eyes with the double eyelid.

He did forehead implant, if I remember correctly.. and maybe jaw/ chin?

Hmmm I cant remember the details too haha

But his eyes really look good... sexy. lol:tup:

My before photo has the epicanthy done by Dr. Chuang, nothing else done to the eye...
My double eyelid procedure has me at a medium height crease right now... have to wait to deswell before I will post.

I don't follow too closely to what procedures people do... but if he did eye succus pad... he better watch out when he's older.
Asians have more orbital fat than Caucasians and also an extra layer of fat right under the lid skin that Caucasians do not have. this is the eye succus pad. This extra fat gives the youthful look of Asian eyes compared to Caucasian eyes. In my opinion, one shouldn't remove it because I think it makes the eye look very fresh! Plus, as you age, Asians tend to loose facial fat in a higher percentage, and an aged concavity of the eye area may be produced, which is not attractive. some Asians get this "concavity" or aged look even without taking out fat... You just have to hope it's not in your genetics, but removing the succus pad almost guarantees this concavity later on.