BeautyHacker

You really only need one. I just wanted another because I'm kind of weird like that.. because they are so relaxing... my boyfriend is always trying to steal it from me when I'm trying to deswell.. arg.

Dr. Chuang sets a big one on your face (one that sweats) afterwards... I think you can take it (but I didn't, because I thought it was just for me to use at the clinic)... I think I should have taken it.... oh well..

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zhao wei: or otherwise known as xiao yan zi... haha... one of my old favs. the next few are all of her. her 2nd and 3rd makeup is really very European like makeup.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Don't know the names... just know they're Chinese:
[​IMG]
This one looks a little Korean to me, but rest assured, she's from China:
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok... I can go on forever... I better just stop... My favorite out of these has to be Zhao wei with the little buns picture...

Most people who think that a type of people or a nation of people are ugly are usually just uninformed, and have not seen enough.
Because most people, in general of any race or nation, are ugly... sorry... but it's the hard fact.

Also, as far as Asian actresses go... if other countries knew there are Hyori Lee, Liu YiFei's out there, they would be more popular.

LOL... thats funny.. he steal it to...??? put on his face? lol

I think Zhao wei has nice eyes.. but her mouth just looks wierd to me.

I like her eyes.. the gal in the last picture!

maskd, thanks for posting such beautiful pictures. guess what, Zhao Wei's European makeup style is almost exactly the same I do my own makeup. thank you soooo much for sharing that awesome picture. I think I know how to improve my makeup skills now. keep posting more pictures!! by the way, where did you guys find these pictures?

Yeah the make up looks nice.

So its eyeliner.. and even brown eyeshadow at the bottom lids?

But it looks like night make up. For day look, it might be too heavy?

how about day?

Oh to find those photos, you can just try googling the actress's name. haha

The girl that I went with also had sunglasses that didn't rest on her nose... so just got to go out and try and find the one farthest from your nose. There are lots of people in the US with super tall noses, so it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck!

Here's some more pics... except I don't know for sure where some of these girls came from (Korea, China, Japan)... except for the ones that have traditional characters on them.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

sorry... I'm getting most of my pics from facebook because I suck in knowing Asian actresses... I don't even think all of these might be actresses... but the ones on facebook sometimes tend to be girls in bikinis.

I promise I'm not being perverse.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the helpful comments.

I'm originally from the US (just finished my undergrad degree there about a few months ago), but I'm currently living in Japan. The lip reduction costs around 25-30000 TWD, which is around 900-970 USD I believe. The eyebrow implants cost 30000 TWD, which is around 1000 USD. For 30000 TWD you get 50 hairs implanted per eyebrow I believe, with the option to get more implanted if you pay more.

Now I'm kind of confused about what kind of medicine to take though... do I take both sinnech and that other Hua Tze Peng before/after surgery? One or the other? Or what? Can I buy sinnech in Taiwan? What did you all take when you did the surgeries?

Also, when referring to heat/cold compress, you guys are talking about ice/heat packs right?

I think I may be staying at that Deja Vu hotel as well, anyone have any experiences living there? What type of food did you eat post surgery? I'll be going alone, so I think I'm going to need to stock up on everything first before having the surgery. Also, I will take before/after pictures and show them here.

I only took Sinnech. I ordered it while in the US online. I don't know if you can order it while in Asia. I don't know anything about this Chinese herbal thing. You better check with the doctor, before you take this... especially when you are mixing it with Arnica Montana (which is what Sinnech is)...
Yes... compress means the packs.
Deja Vu is ok. It's not as nice as their pictures display it as... but it's moderate... and perfectly good for what you need it for.
Don't eat really salty or spicy things. Avoid seafood.
Eat lots of veggies and fruits. Everything around Deja Vu as in the grocery stores and clothes are really expensive. Go somewhere else for these. The restaurants are cheaper than going to the groceries.. at least in that area... it's weird, I know.
But, if you want to do shopping... get out of that area unless you really like very expensive stuff
Deja Vu has a free breakfast buffet that is pretty good. And, you can always call in and order room service food if you are too embarrassed. The service ladies actually run into a lot of girls staying at their hotel to get plastic surgery and are totally not surprised if you are bruised up; they're VERY kind.
There will be a water heater in the room. We just bought a pack of water bottles and kept refilling them with the boiled water. Worked out fine!

But, put on a "Sars mask" and just walk around. Some people in Taiwan wear these anyway because the air quality isn't like it is in the West. It would be too boring just sitting around all the time.

hu, howdid. how much does the rhinoplasty cost in Japan? which doctor is the most known one there?