BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Sounds like a great experience at DREAM I'll check out their site, do you mind telling me a bit more about what procedure you went for? Thanks!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had laser scar removal. The website is not that detailed. Consultation I think is 10,000 won which is like 10 USD. They are remodeling that side of the building, but the office is nice. When the security guard leads you to the elevators pick the one on the right and press 3 rd floor button. Writing is in korean on elevator but name on office door is in english.

guys do u think gluthathione (for whitening) injection is safe? they will use like a drip and goes straight to your blood stream.

actually what I wanted is to have an even skin tone, not sure what is the most efficient way of achieving it.

I am also looking into gluthathione injections, I wouldn't go as far as saying its completely safe as there could always be complications and could side effects on an individual basis, but gluthathione is produced by the body so it wouldn't be as if you are injected a completely foreign chemical into your body. But apparently gluthathione is not used in the US so I'd say to proceed with caution and really talk with the doctor if you are thinking of doing it.

oh god that sounds very unsafe....just the thought of shoving anything indirectly into my bloodstream which i do not have a clear understanding of will make me shudder. :S And i imagine there hasn't been extensive studies of the after effects on our bodies since its fairly new?

yeah but u know in south east asia its pretty normal, ive seen some celebs even endorsing it. in TV with glutha IV! lol

its really worrisome.. im thinking after injecting glutha, i wont have red blood cells anymore...its all white hehe

Hi ,me too!! When are you going to Korea ?

I hv acne n acne scar and I went to leader clinic and dr suggested me to do pdt treatment for active acne and laser treatment for acne scar.

And ask me not to do hydro injection as I hv acne.

For pdt treatment, I manage to bargain to 1 mil won then for laser now hv promotion 0.9 mil.

But as I spend a lot of $ on surgery, Thts y I juz manage to do pdt treatment. As doctor tell me is useless to do laser if i still hv acne problem.

I done pdt treatment before nose surgery, n I am reli reli regret doing my skin, as is look like serious sunburnt right now. I am afraid I can't recover :sad: Doctor hvnt mention Tht my skin will become like this, I thought as he will use needles, I suppose my skin will juz got a lot of needles holes...........

Plz DONT DO LASER TREATMENT BEFORE ANY SURGERIES

Sorry to hear about your experience, is the doctor going to do anything to help your burns? I was actually planning to getting fraxel laser or fractional needle for acne scars/pores after surgery.

I did pdt treatment on mon 10:00 then done my nose at 2:30 pm on mon too

My skin become so dark color today and I feel very tight:sad:

And when I change my nose dressing ytd in the clinic, the nurse tear some of my skin out. I'm reli angry to leader clinic Tht claimed is ok to do this treatment even I hv to do my nose!!!!!! They shud hv told me tht I might hv a long downtime period and I'm quite worry Wht if I'm not going to heal??? I can't bear my skin like this now

And after nose surgery, I can't use water to clean my face, it mean I can't put sunblock!!!!!!!!!!! How come the dr can still say doesn't matter and ask me to go for it