BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Paran, I'll be in Seoul in April too! Thanks a ton for the clinics you've posted - I went to Dream for a consultation as well and the prices they quoted were... way out of my budget to say the least (USD4500 for septal extension, closed rhinoplasty).

Have you decided on a clinic?

Hi,
How does babitalk work? Is it possible for foreigner to use it?
Thank you. :smile:

Does anybody know the price of liposuction for the entire body?
I did some online consultation at 365mc, Grand Plastic surgery and JW and it's too expensive.
Does anybody know the price of local clinics?

Loulou, just chrome browser with the translation u will be able to read some. But very unlikely clinics will honor the deal for non Korean speakers

Hi there. Why won't Girin let you have the event price? That's odd.

I just looked at their site, is their event price only for people who agree to letting them use their pictures?

Before you do consults:

* Look at Babitalk, SoYoung, etc. for events for all the clinics you are going to. Add up all the amounts and write them down.

* Have a native Korean speaker contact every clinic on their Kakao or email to ask about quotes for your procedures. Print those emails/texts out. Don't use Google Translate.

* Take that (or at least hire a) native Korean speaker to go with you to the consult.

* Once you find the clinic you want, go back with your translator. Bring the maximum amount you are prepared to pay, MINUS 20% in cash. If you're being realistic, that should still be above what you were quoted. If they give you a higher price than before, whip out the emails/texts first, then the money. They will take it 99.99% of the time.

The art of negotiation is pretty much the same no matter what you are negotiating. Knowledge is power and cash is king. They charge native Koreans less because they know how much they make (AKA can afford). They think foreigners (especially Americans) are willing to pay the same amount as they would in their home country. Money is not why someone travels halfway around the world. It's the quality. But the quality is the same regardless of how much you pay. So don't allow them to make you pay more because of what it would cost in your own country or what they think you can afford. Most non-Koreans have no clue about Naver, Kakao, BabiTalk, SoYoung or events. The fact that you took the time to find all of this out AND were astute enough to bring your own Korean translator shows you mean business and are not going to be taken advantage of. Good luck!

I don't know native korean speakers.
Does anyone speak Korean and can help me?