BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi Everyone..

I am new here, I have heard a lot about the Korean plastic surgeons but not sure who is good and recently met a friend who told me about this site, I could really appreciate anyone who has any advises for me, wanted to do a facelift or a v shape, could do with lipo as well as I have a tummy.
kindly share your experience xxxx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the following quote from REGEN:

Incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 3.3 million KRW
Lateral canthoplasty : 1.65 million KRW
Rhinoplasty: 6.05 mil KRW

The last one seems a bit pricey....actually all of it seem pricey T_T

Also, if anyone know anyone or themselves have undertaken surgery at REGEN, please let me know!

I've been searching for reviews on lesser known clinics because I feel places like 365MC really overcharges foreigners! I consulted them as a Korean and was quoted 2.3million for abdomen and 1.5million for arms but as a foreigner 7million for abdomen and 3.3million for arms. Absurd much!

So I decided to keep 365mc as my last choice and look for renowned SURGEONS instead of big name clinics. Because the most important still lies in the skill of the surgeon rather than the clinic right?

I've narrowed my options down to these 2. Do let me know your feedback if any!!

1. Evita Clinic

The main surgeon is Dr Jeon Cheol Woo MD. I've seen super good reviews on whatclinic and he's had around 15 years of surgery (He told me he started since 1999). I've asked a local Korean and she said this clinic seems quite famous. She also recommended me to consult Yujin Clinic which is quite popular among China people. (I'm still in the midst of getting a reply from them! So I may add it in when they reply). Evita Clinic has a very well done up website with detailed descriptions so you can get lots of information there or just drop them an email. He replied me in less than 4 hours!

I was quoted
    Tummy liposuction (360 degree, abdomen, waist, back, flank) is 2,000,000 Won (KRW) + VAT 10%.
    Arm liposuction & Lift (360 degree, upper, medial arm, axillary fat pad, bra line) is1,500,000 Won (KRW) + VAT 10%.​
    We recommend Tummy liposuction first, and later, arm liposuction. But, If you can stay over 10days in Korea, it can done, together. (Both area liposuction is 10% discount) --> This is the problem. I'm still trying to get to know if I can get both areas done during my stay in Korea (8 days) because Dr Jeon is saying tummy first then maybe few months later then do arms.

They provide complimentary dressing + RF massage which is conducted every day after surgery. Only the first 2-3 days of only Dressing and thereafter enters even massage. The time is usually around 20 minutes. --> This I really like because I can get free massage everyday hoho!

2. Change Clinic

The surgeon doing the surgery is Dr Chang Doo Yeol / Yeoul. If you search realself, you can find reviews on him. Apparently, he was the medical director of Dream Clinic and then 1-2 years back, he set up this new clinic. That's why his Facebook has really little likes lol. Compared to Dr Jeon whose Facebook has ratings. Dr Chang is quite well known in the industry and specializes in Liposuction and have been in the field for 15~ years. He's quite famous among the Chinese people also so if you search for his chinese name, you can find some reviews.

I was quoted
    Tummy Lipo 3 Million KRW
    Arms Lipo 2.8 Million KRW

They do charge foreigners more than locals due to needing a translator. For Dr Chang, he said that both surgeries can be done on the same day which is really good to hear.

Yups! So I'm stuck between these two but I'm sure a decision will surface when I have my consultation with them next May!

All these information and more which I've not added in here so I don't sound like a nag was through searching in google and naver so I think even more might pop up if I search further. Just wanted to spare you the time to search that's why I'm posting it here! Really would love to hear anyone's feedback or comments!! Anyway, I couldn't find any negative reviews but will update if I do.

I've been quoted by The LINE clinic online consultation for
The price for the chin implant is krw 2500000~3300000
Canthoplasty-krw1350000
barbie nose surgery-krw 5000000

I would like to give you a special offer, if you are really interested in The Line.

If you pay at least USD 500 deposit in advanced, I could provide you a
1. free airport pick-up
2. Portable wifi while you are in Korea
3. 10~20% discount from your total surgery fee.

The deposit is non-refundable, but will be deducted from your total surgery fee.

Is this normal for a Barbie Nose and a implant for my chin cause I think it's expensive.

Hello...
I'm planning to come to Korea on Dec 15 or 22nd, to have facial contouring. If everything goes as planned I might stay for almost a month. This will be my first visit to Korea. I consulted many clinics in Korea online and I felt Banobagi can do a better facial contouring than other clinics

Has anyone done facial contouring (All For One)+Zygoma reduction+Genioplasty in Banobagi (to make the face smaller ! )
How was the outcome? and what was the price !

Banobagi quote was 17,500,000 for all procedures ($ 14,750)! Do you think it's fair price or overpriced !!

Please share your experience and if there's a better clinince for small face facial contouring

I would appreciate any help
Thank you :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
I am planning for to go korea in feb 2016

I was quoted by JW beauty
USD $4300- $4700 for ptosis eyes- double eyelids correction incision method + EPI
Alar reduction+bridge+bulbous tip correction quoted about USD$4500-$5500

Does anyone have any experience with JW beauty or any other clinics to recommend which is cheaper but good?
And also they ask for a deposit for the surgery to secure the dates. Is it really necessary does anyone have experience that after consultation there is a long waiting time for surgery?

Hey Lpl,

You might wanna check out this link http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2015-04/14/content_20432400.htm before going to JW. Apart from that article it does seem like there's some negative reviews of JW from Chinese patients. You can go there to consult but I suggest you consult with more clinics before deciding which one you wanna go to. I don't think you should make a deposit before consulting with the doctors face to face. Book a lot of consultation appointments before going but don't put in a deposit. That might lessen your bargaining power too.

Thank you so much tangy tomato for the article! Seems quite scary! Seems that teuim has pretty gd review thus far but they only do eyes.. I want my eyes and nose to be done by the same clinic.. Anybody here has done both eyes and nose at the same time and have good review of the clinic can share with me please? Thank you very much in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
HI,

Do you have any idea about pitangui ? i asked price from JW,ID and pitangui.
pitangui was reasonable price but i am not sure how's thier services and result of surgery. since you are korean if you have any idea or get info about pitangui can you please let me know. i am also thinking of getting double eyelid, nose job and fat grafting . thank you :smile:

Thanks for providing info on lesser-known clinics, its nice to have a ballpark for procedures:smile: Would love to hear your experience, as I am planning to go during the later part of May
Are these prices limited time only (/through Babitalk), or all year round? They seem very reasonable.