BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

Hey! Could you share your log in with me?? I'm super interested in learning more about Opera and seeing more before/afters :smile:

Or, if you could send me Babitalk screenshots that would be AMAZING!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this site and spent days lurking around. I am planning yo go to Seoul on August or September. I am surprised that Opera quotes even cheaper than the maxillofacial surgeon in bangkok. Im looking to these procedures:
1. zygroma reduction
2. forehead browbone reduction / contour
3. jaw reduction

Do you think opera is a good choice to do all of these procedures at the same time? Or is it better to do it one by one first? Im initially thinking of maybe just do the forehead/ zygoma alone first then maybe do the rest in next 6 months or so. But after reading that opera can do all of these in range of 7,000,000 - 8,000,000, I am tempted to maybe just do it all at the same time. In bangkok, the well known maxillofacial surgeon quoted me to do forehead and cheekbone both at 10,000,000. Im happy I didnt do it yet.

I took a surgery at Opera last week(breasts), I found out about the clinic after googling: checked out all the threads about the clinic, reading reviews from other sites(whatclinic). Anyway what I found is that dr.kwon is known for facial contouring/breast/anti-aging surgeries. He is the one who's mostly discussed here from years back. Dr.kwak's name sometime comes up in this forum for rhinoplasty (there is one thread about him too) , eyes also faceflift. Few wrote about their consultation at Opera and left comments about him(What I heard from Opera consultants is that he has great reviews in Korean apps but not so popular to foreigners yet.) There is Dr.Sung too. He does breasts, eyes, rhino too. Someone wrote that there are many before/after photos of breasts in Chinese forum. I heard/read that he gives good impression during a consultation and explains well. There are also Dr.Kim and Dr.Park but didn't find much information about them. Now, I'm digging information about fat grafting, liposuction and threadlifting XO

Opera is pretty popular for affordable costs. Even revision surgeries are cheaper than the big clinic's original costs. btw what is forehead browbone reduction for? My eyebrow bone is pretty obvious too so I often take botox on forehead and planning a fat grafting on the forehead so it looks smooth.

I had a really good consultation with Dr Sung last month. I have posted on other threads about Dr Sung, not sure if I posted here. If anyone has recently done as operation with Dr Sung for eyes or nose, please let us know. I do check soyoung periodically, so will update if so.

They quoted me $3m for the exact same rhino procedures abov, the cheapest of the lot. $2m for eyes Out of all three consultations, this was the longest and the doctor gave the best recommendations for my eyes and nose shape. I really enjoyed this consultation because I learnt so much on what procedures to avoid. He didn’t want to upsell me procedures that wouldn’t suit me. He really cared about what I wanted and told me upfront that lateral cathoplasty for my eyes will not suit me at all. I definitely recommend a consultation at opera just to get a feel. Unfortunately I felt this doctor was a bit too young looking for my preference and on the soyoung forums, I only found reviews for his boob jobs and nothing else. “​

Opera is pretty famous local clinic for facial contouring(it was once linked nearly no.1 soyoung facial contouring promotion, 1 year ago? ) When I had facial contouring, I took all the three(zygoma, jaws, chin) it is common to take them all together but I don't know about the forehead reduction. Why don't you send photos for online consultation to the clinic?

Thank you for sharing your experience, I think their cost is so much cheaper than others. :smile: Will their revision rhino is good too? Could you tell me who is a rhino & revision surgeon in Opera ? I am researching surgeons for my revision rhinoplasty, and als planing to have a consultation with them.

Hi @leedawon , please share with me as well if you don't mind. Thank you

Basically there are some women who were born with like a hump on the browbone from left to right temples. Usually western women who have deepset has this or men in general. Basically its either you shave the browbone just like how they shave the jaw or the hump on your nose or you could do fat grafting to the forehead to cover the hump. Im actually still undecided which approach should I choose but Im more in favor of just going for fat fraft as its less invasive. With the browbone surgery, they slice you from ear to eary above ur hairline and pull all the way the skin down completely for them to fully see your bare forehead bone (like pulling ur face mask halfway). I know it sounds scary so I also dont know wether I can do that >_<

• admin locked and unlocked this topic