BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 1 month later...

Hello! Nice to meet you all 🙂 I’m interested to learn more about plastic surgery especially in Korea. Planning a trip for 2024. 

i am interested in lipo on the tummy area & double eyelid surgery (to even out my eyelids).

looking forward to sharing and learning with you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Im General2! Im a female in my mid 30's, semi-active lurker, and been to Korea before but haven’t had PS before. Looking to PS for eyes and rhinoplasty/septoplasty and looking to do research before I commit. 

Daily Beauty Stack

• Fresh Cleanser
  • Innisfree green tea moisturizer
  • Anessa SPF 50

Thank you to the community for creating a safe and wonderful place to connect!

• 3 months later...

Hi I’m looking at getting a facelift, lower blepharoplasty, fat transfer, and possibly a forehead lift. I’m so glad I found this forum! The amount of conflicting information out there and choices are overwhelming!

Hi All,

I found this forum from google and so far I see that there are lots of information about plastic surgery in korea. I greatly appreciate the information that is being shared by the members

My current problem is about my eyebags that I had since I was a teenager and therefore I am looking at options for lower blepharoplasty and recommendations for good clinics in korea

• 2 weeks later...