BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hey, I'm Crummy, in my 20's (woman), active lurker that wants to go to Korea within the next two years. Rhinoplasty is the only thing on my list, as I'm pretty happy with my other features (kinda open to some change? just depends on if other things need to be tweaked to suit the nose). I've already looked at the beginner guide (which is amazing btw, found it from PurseForums actually) but want a lot more depth about clinics and doctors. Never got plastic surgery before, so feel free to educate me about stuff 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm lollipoz01, I'm a Male in my mid 20's, new - lurker, and have been to Korea before.

Looking forward to understanding the korean plastic surgery scene and to see if i should go for a comprehensive consultation covering my jaw, nose, lips and eyes. 

Planned Treatment Stack

• Nil

Previous Treatment Stack

• Nil

Daily Beauty Stack

• Hada Labo Hyaluronic Cleanser
  • Paulas Choice 2% BHA
  • C -> Vitamin C Gel
  • Isntree SPF 50

Currently transitioning to Tretinoin Based Routine.

Hi everyone, I'm a 33-year-old guy from Canada looking at the possibility of minor plastic surgery. Mostly looking at an alar base reduction to make my nostrils look more even and flare less on one side but also considering something for my uneven lips. My main concern is a strong resting asshole face >:)

My research led me here as the most trusted and unbiased place.

Hello, I am very new to PS. My lips and under eye circles have always been making me self conscious so I decided to do something about it. (I get comments from photographers which makes me feel about myself even worse) I would like some information on under eye fat repositioning and lip related/cupids bow, corner lift etc. Pleased to meet you all and I'm glad a safe community like this exists so that we can all look out for each other!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm from a small country in Europe, in my 20s and I am interested in visiting Korea for plastic surgery regarding eyes. I have asian ancestors and had upper blepharoplasty at the age of 19. Unfortunately, plastic surgeons in my country are not skilled when it comes to lateral canthoplasty or epicanthoplasty. I started searching for clinics in Seoul and came to this forum! I am so glad that this community exists! And we can help eachother out. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm 24/f from the US that's taking the plunge of my first surgery in a few months! I'm not a stranger to beauty treatments (botox/filler/laser/etc) but this will be my first time going under the knife ahhh I'm so happy I found this forum, I'm really interested in finding uncensored advice and offering what knowledge of my own that I can!

hi! my name is jennah. i'm 22, and i'm from the us

i'm planning to go to seoul in feb 2024 for rhino and face + body lipo. my top choice clinics are currently BT (rhino) and re:slim (lipo)

i had double chin lipo in dec 2021 in the us, but i find the results to be overwhelming. 

my nose is wide and bulbous, and i prefer a bit more of a dolly look.

Edited by jennah
forgot to mention age

• 1 month later...