BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I have a few questions for Maskd about the implant procedure. Basically, they take hair from your scalp, and implant it right? How was the downtime to this? Was there significant bruising on the implanted area for a number of days, or did it fade away within a few days? I recall the procedure was very long for you, was it longer than 1-2 hours? Thanks.

Yes... they implant hair from the scalp.
There was significant bruising... like eyes were dark purple, but I had epicanthy the prior day; you cannot do double eyelid however if you want eyelash implants. But, it disappeared for me in three days... but I am fast.
I would think that bruising would only last as long as 1 week...
Umm... implantation took 1 hour.
You had to sit and wait after they took out the hair from the scalp for 45 minutes as they did stuff to the scalp hair, for preparation to be put into your eyelids.
getting the scalp hair took 10 minutes max.
So total was probably 2- 2.5 hours.

OH I see.. yeah I thought that looked pretty already!
Then do you have a picture of even before EPI? So that we can see the effects of EPI on your eyes....:P

(I didnt see any scarring AT ALL- so natural that I wouldnt know if you didnt tell)

OOOOoooooooh I see... so thats the succus pad!! And I was guessing whether it was like injecting fats or something into his eyebrow area to make it more raised! I see.. so he removed his eyelid area fats to give that sunken look!

My eyelid area ......has quite a lot of fats I think.. or maybe its skin. Because it looks thick and fat. :crybaby:
Thats why Jong said if he were to do it, he would remove some skin and fats for me. :roflmfao:

Thanks alot for sharing bout the succus thing. I was thinking if it would suit me.. but upon hearing what you said, I'd pass.

yup! I think he did nose... and something about his face shape too.. dont remember if its chin implants or something.

He had bruising under his eye area, couldnt use make up etc.. so he stayed at home for 3 months if I remember correctly... till he could go out and meet friends.

WOW thanks alot!

Actually I think your eyes look great before and after epi.. frankly. :tup:

After Epi, it looks more like "feng yan" which is seductive! :drool:

Before Epi, it looks more round and gave me that "girl girl" feel... very girly.

Anyway, I imagine if I put your eyes with your nose together.. all of which are very feminine looking.. I guess your look would be very "you xiu" .... you know what that means? :P

Jung?? I thought it was Chuang?

You mean he actually asked you if it was enough... during surgery???

By the way, do you know if they will ask you if the height of the nose is enough during surgery? Would that be freaky or what.. to see your nose upturned..:wtf:

You did an open rhino right? No scar even at the base? Between the nosetrils.

no no... sorry typo... been reading way too much on Jung... I meant Chuang... sorry that must have been confusing.

Yes it was open... no scarring.

No he never asked me anything during surgery. I don't even remember it... I'm talking about what we discussed before, during the consultation. He's going to know what he's going to do before he starts surgery, and so will you.

lol... Okok.. I thought I remembered wrongly! Phew..

I'm quite amazed truely. Rhino and epi, both no scarring.. for you and your friend! Is that because.. his skill is really good?

Wow if really so, I wont mind doing the double eyelid with him too.. just that I need to be VERY specific on what I want.. and convey the message to him clearly!:idea:

haven't been here for days, how is everybody? my eyes are still swollen, it seems like the right eyelid is more swollen than the left one. wondering if this is normal. but they are not itchy or hurting though.can't wait for them to heal to be bigger and prettier:yahoo:PS:maskd. your eyes are pretty the way they are, if I were you, I wouldn't get any eye surgery:Panyways, I want to go to TaiBei to see Dr. Chuang. he recommended me goretex for the revision. and he guranteed that he can give me a defined tip since I had bullous nose tip originally. I have been in the states for 6 years and never even been back to China, just little worried how I can travel alone to TaiBei:confused1: anyways, missed ya all:true: