BeautyHacker

Exactly what I'm saying! My idea of a nose job is not a guarantee of perfection & I never said that. I'm saying that paying $20,000 is too much for me & that even then you are not going to get a perfect nose. If someone can give me the perfect nose if I paid that amount then I will surely be saving away :P

Man, my travel agent scared the crap out of me today. She called me & woke me up and told me today is the last day to make name changes & kept asking if my middle name was on my passport.

From what I remember I'm pretty sure it was but she kept asking if I'm sure because sometimes they won't let you board the plane if the name doesn't match exactly. I didn't have my old passport since I went to renew it & I was starting to doubt myself now.

Finally after 10 min. I said that my middle name was on the old passport & hung up and called the gov't office to make sure they got my passport & they did & they also said my middle name was on there. Whew!

She was worrying me because if they don't let you board the plane you lose your ticket & have to buy another one. That would be someone's worst nightmare come true! :wtf:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, no... his pa said its around 8-12000 USD for PRIMARY nose job, but again im worried they might bump up the price when they examine me. He PA is not that helpful, only giving me one liners.. like i ask..

do you do liposuctions on the face?,

her reply was... yes, sometimes...

WHAT??!! haha...

Still havent got back to me on when hes next available.. if its dec, id rather wait until jan/feb.... but the rib thing is still freaking me out!!

hehe sorry guys.. I was busy for the past few days!:P

Why are these circle contacts bad for eyes? I've never heard so....:confused1:

hey, I don't really know his pricing.
I was just spouting out what I've seen on the web from patients, which I stated. oh, and the girl who paid 36000 was a revision... maybe it was really messed up?

If it's 8000-12000, then it's only slightly higher than a lot of doctors.

For instance, Charle's Lee cost: (he emailed this to me a long time ago)
For rhinoplasty, tip and bridge work is $4900 and with nostril narrowing $5900... if you only need tip and bridge, it's not too bad at all...
In the end, he suggested I put a 1 mm thick implant (so little!!!) and do a little tip work after I sent a photo... so I guess in that case, it is cheaper to go to someone like Dr. Lee. but if you needed alarplasty, and that stuff... it's going to be a lot more. But just 1 mm?

so I guess if that's Dr. Toriumi's real prices then he's not all that high priced anyway and it wouldn't be a bad idea to go there.

Also, I called an American doctor here in my town that is very well known amongst Caucasian patients ... the receptionist told me it was 4500 for tiplasty alone...

and oh... no offense to the people who like that Asian nose by Toriumi, but that nose is like the sharpest nose I have ever seen in my life... it is WAY too unnatural for me... but I do admit, it is a HUGE transformation from her old nose. It is by far the biggest change that I have ever seen in a nose job... not considering those that collapsed or ended in disaster. And, the new nose is much better... but way too severe and sharp...

LOL good luck..

So being so dam expensive.. I'm sure the results he gives must be pretty dam fantastic yeah?

I agree. I dont like her nose at all. Looks fake to me.. at least in this photo.

Very wierd.

hahah that would be the last thing you'd want to happen!

where's the link for that Asian nose you are talking about?