BeautyHacker

thanks, keenose. congrates you are going to Dr. Chuang. I can't believe I need visa to go to Taiwan, we are all Chinese! I think I need bone shaving too, but the cheekbone, not my jaw. I have a lot of fat on my face, can't you beleive I still have baby fat? I might need botox to get rid of the fat.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Still saving up!!!:crybaby:

Is your cheekbone very protruding? check out the pictures from his website, he shows some examples of protruding cheekbones then he corrected them. Resulting in more feminine, smaller looking face.

Ehhh lol visa wise.. I am glad I dont have this problem. Dont worry, patience... just apply it with enough time preparation.

Ehhh botox doesnt get rid of fat!!!!!!! :nuts:
Probably face lipo would help you instead.
Botox would relax your muscles, if you have like a squarish jaw (which I dont remember you have), you would see a good improvement IF its muscle.

If its bone, then its only bone shaving.....
OR...
chin implant (to make the face look longer)
OR
implant fat into the temples area (making the top part of the face bigger.. so it seems the bottom part is smaller)
etc

I think I need face liposuction(?) then, you guys are more knowledgeable about this technical terms than I do, I only like to look at the pictures.lol. it's just too sudden, I really need to plan on this. I need to think about money, school and many other things. I think I need more time. how am I going to Taiwan myself? I haven't even been back to China yer since I came to the states. maybe Dr. Chuang would suggest anything I need if he sees me:balloon:

have you shown him your pictures? You can surely ask him what he suggests for you and ask for the costs involved.
Then you can start saving! haha

Dont worry, things will work out eventually... just save up for now.. and do more research? LOL

And find more ways to deswell........and SHARE with us!! hahahahaha:yes:

lol, the pictures I showed him look really good with makeup and hair covered my face, so I look good, and my fat face is covered up with my hair. lol, nice trick. he thinks I look good, he wants to do the nose.

Thanks for your concern. My surgery is scheduled within a week and I'm able to cover the costs. I know it is pricey but I really don't want the risk of getting a bad nose. Plus, I prefer rib grafts because it does last a life time. I only want to have ONE surgery. Silicone and gore-tex can get disfigured overtime and more surgeries would need to be covered for, which adds up to a lot of money. Rib grafts = long term investment. Silicone = short term investment . I just hopes everything goes well.

I'll try to post some pictures if I can because it was painstaking researching Asian rhinoplasty. There is not much pictures online.

Now that I look back on it, I think I only thought that because I saw people in their healing stages, and I didn't realize that it takes so darn long for double eyelids to heal... so I probably shouldn't have said that about him. I saw real people in person.

small procedures... I don't know, maybe botox, epicanthy... things like that.

umm... please be sure that you are ready to do 3+ procedures. Even 2 can change your face completely. There's no way that people are not going to know...

lol... I see!
haha I did the direct opposite. I showed him my ugliest photo... haha :P

Good luck summerskin...

But I did read that no matter if its ribs, silicon or goretex, all have the risk of rejection.

Anyway, since you have already confirmed.. good luck! Hope all goes well perfectly!

Wow.. will be eager to see your photos!:tup:

If you have a moderate or high nose already, silicone is the best choice in some doctor's opinions such as Dr. Chuang's because the full longterm risks of goretex in the nose is not known. <--However, I think goretex is safe longterm from the sounds of it...

Silicone can be removed but it is intended to be a one time procedure. No doctor will tell you that you are supposed to replace the silicone over and over throughout your lifetime.

for me, I had a thin width moderately high bridge already... for a thin bridge, you can only add 3 mm with silicone. But, that's all I needed...
If you have medium width nose, can add 5 mm.
If you have wide nose, can add 7 mm with silicone.

With goretex, you can add up to 7mm to a thin bridge... I don't know about the other widths... but... basically, with goretex, you can add a lot more height while still keeping it's naturalness.

Deswelling... just keep using the warm pack, avoid meats, eat lots of veggies and fruits.. there's really nothing else you can do...

Oh so you saw real people there who didnt look so good with their double eyelid jobs?
But you didnt see any photo gallary if any... for those fully healed up?

I guess I'll request to see some.

Well.. I was thinking of the procedures too.. I am afraid like what you say, it can change too much.. but then again, there are so many things I dislike about my face...

Ahhh its so hard...

avoid meats?? why? all meats?
using warm pack everyday to stimulate the circulation?

How about going sauna? haha that would be faster?

I forgot all the meats that you're not supposed to eat. It swells you up more... like seafood, and pork, or beef... I can't even remember.

I suppose a sauna would work... but I think a warm compress is better because it puts more heat into that area than a sauna would.

For lots of people when they do a nose, it changes how the rest of the face looks too... so you may want to evaluate what you really want to change. But, it's ultimately up to you! :smile: