BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Also can anyone recommend a good translator in Seoul who can speak English or Mandarin Chinese?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After you mentioned it, I remember having the hallucination too! I think i was running around the colors haha.. Glad to hear your surgery went well :biggrin:!!

Because Dr.Kang replies his emails personally.. it might take a while.. maybe wait 1-2 weeks ;)

It's good to know ;) I only have to be patient now.

Does someone had a revisional double eyelid surgery at Teuim? I like they B/A pictures and how they did answer my mail, but I don't find any review about this clinic.

Hey, i'm new here. Im looking for a good skills of Dr to revise my double eyelid. My eyelid become double lining (left eye) after revised by the same DR :sad:

I'm upset now n worrying how can i find a good dr to revise again. As i know if after revise n revise it will become more worst if you find a wrong DR....

Did anyone revise double eyelid from JW Plastic Surgery Korea? PLS.....PLs...share here. Actually i saw JW website n others korea surgery websites, but i'm only keen on the result made by JW dr (hopefully the photos they put won't be fake one)

I really need more ppl share with me how their revision double eyelid at JW PS clinic, thansk alotssssssssssss.........appreciated.

Yeah...i fully support!!! Pls help each others n try to understand how ppl feeling now. Dont try to promoting if you nv surgery at those clinics. It's a surgery, anytime the face or body will damage because of your fault!!!

Promoting or want to look for other commission have many ways to do...But this is not a joke...is a beauty of men or women, everyone hope for it.

We appreciate who are willing to share their experience.

Hey girl, pls share after your revision. Besides, may i know which clinics you decided to consult? Will you consult at JW Plastic Surgery? Pls dont misunderstanding, cause it was my 1st choice of clinic if i go to consult at Korea. But im quite worry as well, seem not much of forum reviews this clinic. I'm very X10000 if failed again. Even now Dr said i need to incision method if revise my double eyelid, im freaking scare!!! Cause my previous double eyelid was non-incisional method. I thought it's very simple n basic surgery, but how come the dr will failed to do it!!!

Hey Ms Liang, did you undergo you revision at Korea? mind to share?

Hi JJLim82! I will consult many Plastic Surgeons before doing my revision because I'm worried too!

And yes I will share all the details when I will go to consultation with all of you! I sincerely want to help everyone who need a revision because is so hard to found a PS. :smile:

Hey November,

Mind to email me: [email protected] adn we can discuss about or share bout the revision. Im looking for a good Dr to revise my double eyelid as well. Anyway, now is only JW is on my 1st choice, photos they put on website is attract me, but not so many of photos. Seen here not many ppl comment about JW, i'm quite worry as well, cause i dont know it good or bad??? Cause Bk got bad n good reviews, Dr Kang is too expensive. Dr Cho also very expensive. Dr Kwon the result he put at website it not very attract me. OZ Dr Park the fees seem ok, but bad n good reviews as well. Haiz...my headache as well. Hope to get a good Dr soon. Now everyday when i look at my eyes, i really hate it.

Nowady it's quite hard to get a good dr??? Maybe not much of ppl need to revise the eyelid. im soooo.....unluckily cause i trust on that ppl who recommended me. Although the 2nd time i asked her whether i need to trust on that Dr again. She said not to worry, this Dr very good skill!!! Now.....the result is more worst. This kind of ppl only think how to make money or earn money frm others, i believe on God......something must return to her once day. Beside, where are you come from?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic