BeautyHacker

Any opinions on ITEM CLINIC?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also planning to fly to ITEM around August 11th. Anyone else going to be there?

It's a little concerning that they sometimes don't have English speaking nurses in the OR. I don't speak Mandarin

i sent my front and side pics and they told me i need a revision rhinoplasty which what i though in head. i asked them about the method, they said i'll need to have a consultant face to face for that. i saw good reviews from Item, i made up my mind and choose them. so i made the deposit which is 20% of what they quote me for my surgery ($6500).

Had consultation with Dr. Chung. He is extremely friendly and patient. He seemed really professional as well. However, I think he was in the middle of a surgery when he had the consultation with me.

Dr Kim speaks good English. Don't know about Dr Chung

• 1 month later...

What other websites did u research other than purseforum? Could u post the link please even though there are in mandarin.

I'm thinking of consulting with ITEM for my primary rhino, but what's making me hesitate is that I heard (from ITEM's coordinator, via email) that Dr. Kim only prefers open rhinoplasty (not closed). I personally prefer closed rhinoplasty due to the lack of external scars.

Has anyone here had any experiences with Dr. Kim at ITEM for rhinoplasty? (either negative or positive)

Hey thank you for sharing you experience with us.
Did you have rib cartilage for your nose made by dr Kim?
I was interested in Item for my nose revision too, but I don't want to have a rib cartilage so I'm undecided

that's what I'm thinking. He prefers open rhino and recommended me rib cartilage which is so invasive. Anyone got revision rhino with him with silicon?

They do use soft i-shape silicone. They quoted 4.7m won including alar reduction.

Thank you for the information, dear!
Their price is interesting, compared to Dream or Wonjin. I'll book a consultation with them!

Hi Anna,

I will also do my revision rhinoplasty in Seoul. I'm also a bit interest in ITeM. Saw a lot of good result in Chinese forum. :smile: can you give me ur Kakao?

if you are going for natural looking, then go with Item and dr Kim is your best shot. and for dramatic, i think dr Oh also under Item is best. i kinda want my nose to look natural, so i go with dr Kim. 3 weeks left, and i'll be there for my rhinoplasty revision