BeautyHacker

Mega Zygoma Reduction Results Thread

Hey guys, just wanted to share my research. Here’s a list of all the results I could find
** = includes photos

Positive results
Blogger, BearLove @ Regen, some sagging**
Blogger, BonQiuQiu @ Regen, multiple procedures** (later got a facelift, maybe due to pregnancy)
Blogger, Trina Yau @ Banobagi, multiple procedures** / Day 31 After photos
Blogger, Rachell Tan @ Regen
Purseforum, fh1fk23
Purseforum, lizluv90 @ Regen**
Pursefourm, Ashly117 @ USA / Pursefourm, Ashly117 @ USA #2
Purseforum, Jennaal @ cooki clinic
Purseforum, shadowjas @ banobagi
Purseforum, shermainetsj @ Idea
Purseforum, Anecdotal friend of heimcha.j @ GNG
Purseforum, Soju9 @ Reon
Purseforum, BlackLevi765 @ Opera **
Purseforum, mellowmood @ Regen
Realself, AddictedScott @ banobagi
Realself, TeaganB @ Banobagi
Realself, somethingCute @ banobagi
Realself, Rockabyebaby @ banobagi
Realself, Romimomi @ Regen
Realself, Cheetahyah @ Banobagi
Realself, Bombrady @ Banobagi
Realself, Sunsulight @ Regen
Realself, xuet1ng @ Regen

Unfortunate Negative Results
Realself, justbeethical
Realself, Natalia1989
Realself, Kurikura **
Realself, honey1990 **
Realself, heartbrokennyc
Realself, kslcoc
Purseforum, MSRA
Purseforum, MadamButterfly89
Purseforum, Widecheekbones
Purseforum, Lemmiknox
Purseforum, Abc123Bre @ TLPS / Realself MissAbc123**
Purseforum, Plasticaddict
Purseforum, pspi @ GNG
Purseforum, Denyagan @ Oz Clinic
Purseforum, FieryCucumber @ GNG
Purseforum, lolipop32Swiss

My takeaways:
  • AT BEST, you are looking at a 50-50 coin flip between being happy and regretful
  • I would plan for a facelift and/or threadlifts as a necessity with this procedure (Especially if you are 30 or over).
  • Banobagi and Regen make up most of the positive reviews I could find, but it is almost suspiciously high. (Sometimes, the same photos can be found on realself and their clinic’s website)
  • I defined “negative” as sagging/drooping. This doesn’t even include all the negative results I read about clicking, not being able to fully open your mouth, and tightness while chewing.

I think its better if you are able to list those with "positive results" after the 1-year mark. The reason is due to the swelling of the face, which can take up to 1 year. Most start to experience sagging of the face after 1 year post-op.

• 10 months later...
Nooo...it's NOT worth it. I thought the same as you. I promise you, you will get sagging and premature aging. If you would be okay with earlier aging but less cheekbone, then ok. But, you have to go in accepting that sagging is the tradeoff 100%

Thank you SO much for the heads-up. However I think I'll take this tradeoff because my cheekbone is already making me look 5+ years older at least. I'll try to take as good care as possible and will be ready for the sagging to avoid bad surprise. Hope things will turn out okay for you!

I’ve seen good result on a Asian girl before. She had very prominent protruding cheeks, enough to make her temples and jaws look concave. She was young, extremely slim (BMI18) with mantis-like short face. I think this procedure has so many problems because most people are not good candidates. I also considered such surgery when someone pointed out my prominent cheekbones, but I decided to not through with it because I have relatively long and fleshy face. The surgery would make my face look even longer and bottom heavy. Good luck!