BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many posts so little time ahhhh :rolleyes:

I almost spit out my drink when I saw the picture of the eyeglass prop (soooo funny) & also when Nini proclaims she turned lesbian haha :roflmfao: Maskd - Don't worry, we don't think you are a pervert (I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it...hmmmm:graucho:) j/k!

I believe I will be ordering those things to prop up my sunglasses because I do not want to risk messing up my revision (very paranoid here now). They don't look too bad but I don't care if people stare because I will be hidden behind sunglasses.

Who is the 4th girl with the crystals on her body?? I think I like her eyes but I want to see more. Anyone know??

Nini - I'd love to go with you but I'm going in December! Move up your surgery date & come with me, it'll be fun. :yahoo:

Yayyyy! I got my passport done & it should be here before December. I really shouldn't of gotten there right after I woke up. My eyes were PUFFY & one eye was bigger than the other & this picture will be on my passport for 10 YEARS!! :cursing:

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I have no idea what doctors are famous in Japan for plastic surgery, but I know the fees are quite a bit above the fees in Taiwan. They would probably be around Korea's level, but still lower than the US cost.

I'm a bit concerned right now since it appears that Sinnech is very good for post op recovery, yet I don't think I will be able to get my hands on any before my surgery, unless I can buy it in Taiwan.

I still need to book the reservations for Deja Vu hotel as well. I could actually live at home in Taiwan.. which is like 10 min taxi away from the clinic.. but I think my parents may actually be in Taiwan at that time. Of course, I'd rather stay at home if I could, but I don't want it to be noticable to my parents that I had some kind of procedure done. So, I'm hoping that by the 3rd or 4th day after the procedure, I will look somewhat presentable and can return home.

hahah Ok! Thanks! I'll go look around!

The 1st one looked abit like Jolin!!!

Hmm yah the stitches are supposed to come off in like 7 days or something. I wonder if they will be that noticable.. since they will be hidden by the eyebrows. My eyebrows aren't really that thin, its just that the ends of them are thinning out.

howdid,

I know nothing about this lip reduction procedure. But, the eyebrows will have bruising... swelling should be minimal... The eyebrow thing is totally not like a nose job or anything... If you were doing nose, I would say you need AT LEAST a month before you can see your parents... but for the mouth... I don't think there are stitches to be removed... and for the eyebrows, I know there aren't going to be any stitches.

Healing time should be short for the eyebrows if you heal fast from bruising.

Sarina,

Yes, there is an age limit. You have to be 18, even in Taiwan. Aside from maturity, your nose is changing. To ensure that it has stabilized, you have to wait till 18.

It's like this: For double eyelid procedure, you have to wait until around 16. Because, if you don't, the fold will undo itself... and possibly mess up your eyelids for the future.

howdid

Also, if you are worried, they do NOT take out the hair in a patch. They take it out in a line... so it will be pretty much impossible to find signs of surgery for the eyebrows, even if someone spent hours combing through your hair after the cut has healed.

Best wishes...

Hey Howdid,

For the eyebrow implant, he also takes hair from your scalp like eyelashes implant?

I was just thinking..... how does he know what SHAPE of eyebrow to give you? I mean.....:confused1:

Also, would it cause your natural eyebrow to fall off?

When he implants the 50 hairs, would some fall off too?

Oh for the medication, if you want to take both.. dont take it together. I heard from other forumers that for western and chinese medicine.. you'd better leave like... 3-6 hours apart when you take it.

You can check with the chinese medicine stores who sell this medication, if you were to take western medication, how many hours apart etc.

Yup... the heat/cold packs.

Will look forward to your photos ;)

Good luck!

LOL isnt that the eyeglass prop you talked about?

I think it really looks funny tooo.. ahhah especially when you will be walking around looking like that.

They have other stuff like... sunglasses whereby it covers your whole eye area like a goggle! Even the side.. to hide your stitched eye...

Interesting things they have. hahhah

Yeah.. I didnt think of Maskd as a pervert till she mentioned... hmm we gotta be more careful around here.. LOL... dont be too pretty! If not, she might keep our pictures in her computer.... for god knows whatever reason. HAHA

(just kidding..)

Japan would be ALOT above Taiwan right?? hahah even the living expenses there would be crazy! :wtf:

We might have to eat instant noodles everday.... and by the time we are about to leave, our hair might have all fallen out... then we would need another procedure - hair implant.

So.....its costly there!

I think Sinnech is not widely available.... I heard Dr Chuang doesnt promote taking sinnech.. so I dont think he sells them. Not sure of where to buy in Taiwan too...

If you really cant find sinnech, go to those chinese herbal stores and get them to prescribe medicine or something to help deswelling. I believe it would help.

If you want to wait till you fully deswell then go home, that would be ....definately longer than 5 days I suppose?