BeautyHacker

if only we can know how we will look like exactly... now its like a guessing work.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this made me laugh, because I did that too! I got my brother to take my photo and he said.. sis, u look really ugly here! Im like... perfect :smile: heehee

I think it was just shell fish... but I don't know... I can't remember...

yea... it is funny how so many of us think alike... because that's what I did also about the photo. But, it's probably best to send an inbetween photo.. because then, you'll really know what the doc would suggest for you. Oh, and some Asian docs like suggesting everything no matter what... so be careful.

just a little curious, you mentioned you are Asian twice I think? you mean your name is Asian or you are Asian ethnically?

This is really interesting...
There was a study that asked white, and asian people to rate a series of photos of asian, mixed, or caucasian people.
Both white people and Asian people chose the mixed group to be better looking.
I guess it has to do with evolution and the fact that mixed people have more of an "averaged" face... having "average" features (in the sense of size, and spacing) determines beauty... pretty interesting.
http://psychologytoday.com/articles/index.php?term=pto-20051221-000001&page=1

by the way, thanks. maskd for your help again. of course Eurasians are hot, not doubt. the balance of the two extremes can produce the best look. larger, dented, giant eyes, high, larger, giant nose--too much
single layered. little, smalle eyes, flat, small nose---too little
so, the mixed between the two would be perfect. just kidding,lol

LOL... I had to take the pictures myself. And man... those pics are the most ugly ones I've ever seen of myself. LOL

So does your brother know what you are going to do?

well wont the final decision be concluded when we go for the consultation?

so would it be like... "hey.. your eyes look ok in person.. so you wont need to do XX... just xx will do.. "

yeah I feel some Asian docs like to suggest alot of procedures too. But you said Dr C is ok.. so I guess I'm safe...:nuts:

LOL... by the time we are fully healed.. we would have lost a few pounds! haha

Personally, I think the model looks most beautiful.
The model blogger.:tup:

Its like a water pack ... where you can microwave or put it in warm water to heat its contents.. then use it over where you want.

When you go to the doctor.. they sell those stuff there according to Maskd