BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

I will be there from Feb.10 -27. I just booked the ticket too. I couldn't get the surgery date in Jan.

I researched a lot from a lot of Chinese websites for eyelids revision. The weird thing is nobody has never heard of IOU. Chinese girls travel to Korea for PS as groups. Almost every clinic even hires their own Chinese employee for interpreters because of a huge market in China. All the forums from China are very active and almost nobody knows IOU. Only one person asked if anybody know of this clinic , then nobody knows. We got good reviews here. I am 99% of possibility to go there. But now I am little puzzled . A lot of Chinese girls mentioned Duhans (斗翰) They have a great websit and lots of B & A pics. And it's cheaper too. Is there anybody here knowing this clinic?

If you want to discuss personally, please email me at [email protected]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear your bad experience and thank you for sharing too!

I talked with the few clinics and they all almost promised they can correct my problems. I am not sure it's true or not. I will find out when I go there. My point is don't give up. Do a lot of research.

Why do you thin Teuim is better? I remembered there are few bad review on the forum.

No I don't think Teuim is better. I just know there were some people asking about this clinic earlier in this thread. I will most likely go to Dr. Kang. He likes to make low natural looking creases which I want. I just want to visit other clinics to get their opinion on my situation. I want to present valid information to my previous doctor when I talk to him again. He thinks he did a wonderful job. But I look so unnatural. I still can't go anywhere without glasses. I think that IOU is mostly a clinic that locals go to. That is good because if a clinic gets a bad name, the word gets around and the clinics turn to foreigners who don't know any better.

Think you are talking about hongfengbaobao dot com, in this Chinese forum mentioned a lot of dr. Duhan but have heard few bad reviews ifrom some online chat group, so beware of marketer post on the Chinese forum. If you are able to communicate with Chinese, you may can join some group chat on "QQ" there are genuine patient looking for revision and sharing their experience but sad to mentioned that are all blotched jobs experience, but at least you know which clinic you should not go.

I've had my revisional surgery with dr. Kang. I went to him because he was highly regarded on this forum. I'm still waiting for my final results but as of now I don't like the outcome so far.

I don't think its possible for a doctor to have an impeccable record. No one is that perfect. Just because there isnt something negative written about a doctor doesn't mean he's going to do a perfect job. That was my expectation from dr Kang from reading the forum review pand my eyes did not turn out perfect. I'll most likely have to redo one eye or do a touch up at least.

Dr Kang is not very well known in Korea. It's the clinic that tells the foreign patients that he's well known. None of my Korean friends had heard of him and most told me to not go to him. But I went because of the photos on his website and this forum.
I think showing only one side of the eye is very misleading. If I take a picture of only one of my eye it looks much better than that of both eyes because it doesn't show the unevenness.

Dr Kang's patients have the same eyelid It is an inner lid. The lid goes in. And is smaller when your eyes are open.

if you like this kind of lid then he probably will do a good job. But please don't think that he'll always do a perfect job. He's capable of making mistakes ( as on mine).

One thing I don't like about his clinic is that they really over charge the patients from abroad.

They all tell you that they will correct your problems. Dr. Lee Hee Moon was incredibly cocky during consultations with him saying that he can do anything and that I will get exactly what I want. These all should have been red flags, but I was sooo desperate I disregarded my gut instinct.

The fact of the matter is is that the Korean plastic surgery industry is incredibly competitive, and most clinics will lie through their teeth just to get business. I know this because I am Korean and have had my fair share of plastic surgery experience.

You are right I got lots of reviews from hongfenbaobao. No doubt they are marketing a lot in China. Yes I joined several QQ group for eyelids revision. But I didn't find that much helpful information. Do you have any advice about the doctors ? I will highly appreciate it!

Thank you for coming back to share your experience with him! It's very valuable for us ! He likes to make very small creases( he suggests 5-6mm) . Is it because he is not capable to make higher or just because of his personal aesthetics sense?

Being asians, we all probably understand better how they do business in order to compete!

I had lots of hope on Dr. Kang and Dr. Duhan Now I feel down a lot. All the doctors have more or less bad reviews. My expectation is not that high. As long as they can make more natural than now, I will be OK with that. Yes none of doctors are perfect. And even all the natural double eyelids eyes are not even. As long as the doctors are responsible and do a decent job, I will be happy.

Is anybody interested in Dr. Cho from Bioeye?

He is extremely expensive. But if he does better job than Dr. Kang and Dr. Shen, I would go to him. I wouldn't risk anything.This will be my last chance to gamble. I can't lose . The question is "Is he that good?" Is he famous in Korea?

When I talked with somebody from his clinic, she said he is very busy. I have to make an appointment one month in advance. Is this a marketing strategy or real? If it's real , he is highly demanding even though he charges much more than Dr. Kang.

If anybody knows about him, could you share with us? I will be so appreciative!

I had my revision closed to end October, I can't said that was perfectly done but it correct my existing problem and most important was I think the clinic is very responsible. It is because the clinic actually said if anything wrong, they will do correction for me, and also ask me to sent pic bk to them, since healing alright I didn't bother to do so, but I am suprised that after one month plus op post the clinic actually contact me and check on how my healing.

How many times did they take the stitches out ?

I know Dr. Duhan Shen will take the stitches off twice. The first time is on the 4th day after op and the second time is on 7th.

How many days does it take to look OK to see people without wearing glasses?

For my double eyelids only take the stitches off once, the 7th day after operation. My eyes kind of swell after revision before my case are not that good. I need to wear glasses to cover my eyes even two wks plus

Thank you for sharing ! Good luck on your recovery!

• admin locked and unlocked this topic